Subject: IngressNet 1998 - 1999
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 06:19:42 -0700

Dear Michael, 

We worked together in the years 1998 - 1999 at IngressNet in New York
City. This was my first IT job, and I learned a lot thanks you giving me
this opportunity - I worked as technical support, webmaster, and helped
Yarema with administration and installation tasks.  

I've gained a lot of experience working on many diverse projects
throughout these 15+ years - my CV is available at LinkedIn
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko

I've relocated to London, UK recently, after 10+ years of living in
Poland. I am in the process of seeking a new position as a software
solution architect. 

I wanted to ask whether you'd feel comfortable giving me a reference -
either written (I will provide a template) or via LinkedIn or to be used
as a reference on my behalf (I would mention your name and contact
details to employers asking for references). 

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

-- 
  Michal H. Siemaszko
  7th Ray Labs LTD 
  Company no.: 9174013
  Mobile: +44 755 275 0971
  Email: [email-masked], 
             [email-masked]
  Skype: mhsiemaszko
  LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko